We are ready for GDPR!
Dear Sir or Madam,
Pursuant to art. 13.1−13.2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1), the “GDPR”, we inform you that:
1) The controller of your personal data is Beck Clip System Sp. z o.o. (the “Company”) with its registered office in Komorniki (62-052), ul. Matowa 21.
2) Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
Contact purposes, including to be able to contact you directly to ask a question, prepare
a proposal, place and fill an order, provide after-sales services, training courses on products, support services with respect to machines manufactured, send marketing material, access to the website (contact us form)
Business purposes of Beck Clip Systems Sp. z o.o. such as management reporting and compliance with law and legal obligations, and protection of property and interests of Beck Clip Systems
3) You may, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data listed above
4) Your personal data will be stored for the time of use of products sold to you to ensure appropriate after-sales services (warranty, post-warranty services, provision of spare parts), accounting data will be stored for 5 years after the year following the financial year in which the operations and transactions were finally completed and settled; the storage period will depend on the-then applicable laws in this respect
5) Apart from what is specified for each of the above purposes concerning provision of personal data, we can also make personal data available to companies of the Beck Fastener Group and to our third-party partners and service providers to facilitate their provision of services to us where this is necessary or proper, especially if we have a legal obligation to do so
6) We wish to assure you that all persons whose data are processed by Beck Clip Systems Sp. z o.o. have appropriate rights under the GDPR
7) In certain situations, we may ask you for your consent to sending you information by electronic means (i.e. for marketing purposes). At all times you have the right to withdraw your consent
8) You give us your personal data freely but at the same time provision is a condition of obtaining information, preparing a proposal, purchasing a machine or providing a product support service. If we collect your personal data based on your consent, provision of personal data is voluntary.
For the entire information clause, go to our website.
Beck Clip Systems Sp. z o.o.